At Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC, we know how stressful it is to deal with a legal conflict within your own family. We provide sophisticated legal representation and personalized service to clients as we work with them to get results. We are committed to helping individuals and families throughout New Mexico and Texas resolve sensitive issues like divorce, child custody, child support, and spousal support. Our El Paso family law attorneys have the knowledge you need on your side to put these difficult family law issues behind you.
For a free consultation and review of your family law case, call (915) 206-5154.
A Laser Focus on Your Family-Related Problems
At Ortega, McGlashan, Hicks & Perez, PLLC, we have a complete commitment to helping families. Our skilled family law attorneys have the experience to help resolve your family law issues, including:
- Divorce: Our firm can help you come to an effective divorce agreement with your spouse that is designed with your future in mind. We will walk you through the entire process to minimize the stress involved and to make sure that your best interests are always ensured.
- Child Custody: We value the role that family plays in the upbringing of a child, and we use our extensive knowledge of Texas and New Mexico family law to help establish and enforce a positive child custody plan for you and your partner. We develop a plan that is beneficial for everyone involved.
- Child Support: Family law issues aren’t just stressful to deal with emotionally; they can also have a profound impact on your finances. Our firm can alleviate your financial burden by helping to establish an effective child support plan for you and your partner. Whether you are making or receiving payments, we make sure the amount is fair under the applicable laws.
- Spousal Support: Our attorneys can examine your finances and current living situation to see if you are eligible to receive spousal support payments or will be obligated to make payments after your divorce. These payment decisions can have a profound impact on your future, so it’s vital to go to an attorney who knows how to get you positive results.
- Other Family Law Services: We also handle prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, annulments and modifications of existing agreements.
Find out how our El Paso family lawyer can help you. Call (915) 206-5154 today!